Thursday, August 1, 2013

Celebrating 100

Today I want to take a moment and say "Thank You!" This post is my 100th post, and thanks to you there are people all over the world that are being encouraged to raise children that love the Lord. Every time you "share", "like" or comment on one of my posts you are helping it to reach more people with an encouraging word. Thanks to you, this blog is now being read in 15 different countries. Thank you!

I started this blog because I felt God leading me to write and share many things about children that He has shown me through the years. I pray almost every post that He would use my words to do His will. Whatever that might be. I am amazed at the response. I know that some of you have been with me since the beginning, about 6 months ago, while others have just joined us recently. No matter what, I am thankful for you all.

Let me encourage you to go back and look at post from the past 6 months that you might have missed. The top 5 posts thus far are:
           5- God's Best Plan....from January
           4- I Love My Children.....from June
           3- Dry and Weary Marriage....from June
           2- Struggles.....from January
           1-What Are We Waiting For?.......from February
If you missed any of these the first time, you might want to check them out and see where God may be leading you today.

I am thankful and humbled by all of your comments, emails and encouragement. Please continue to share this blog with your friends as it is evident to me that there are so many who are looking for an encouraging and helpful word.

May God bless you greatly as you strive to raise children and live a life that glorifies the Lord each and everyday! It isn't easy, but it is worth every minute!

No comments: